September 26, 2008

The Best of Craigslist.....

So, because I might be moving across the country, I have been looking at Craigslist for apartments in Boston. And then today, I found the BEST listing ever.....TITLED :

$40 Sleep on my couch!! (Lucky You!) (Cambridge/Somerville)

Hi. If you're looking for a place for just a few days (up to a week or so)I have an extremely comfortable couch you can use. I have a one bedroom apartment with a patio and small yard that is right on the Cambridge/Somerville border (Inman Square). It's a 10-15 minute walk to either the red line (Harvard Square station) or the green line (Lechmere station). You could also use the kitchen, bathroom, washing machine and wireless internet as needed. I do have two small beagles, who are loud when they're outside, but good when they're indoors. (I'd be willing to talk about 35/night if you wanted to walk them daily.) As for me - I'm 31, live alone, work from home, but usually spend my days at local cafe, and go out a few nights a week. As for you - you're decent, honest, dont steal, like dogs, and clean up after yourself.

This is as good as it gets folks!

Hope you enjoyed your trip to MollyWood....I'll try to catch you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You're coming to Boston?
For a job? Have you been here before? Do tell...