Yes, I am aware that the week after I posted that my goal was to post once a week, I left Mollywood for a month! But the truth is, I was working on the Dirty Thirty-two!
So, I think you deserve an update....
1. Get a job that I love and that pays me well. (CHECK!) Getting this one accomplished is why Mollywood has been so lonely! I started last Tuesday and now I have to get up and out in the morning and remember how to work in an office!
2. Keep up with the blog (1 post each week) - yeah, so this one has turned out to be a little harding in leiu of number 1 being accomplished. I get back in the groove though.
3. Attend Church Service at least once a month (So far so good)
4. Take a wine tasting class.
5. Visit the Cummer Museum
6. Visit Dottie Beard in Annapolis
7. Attend a Jacksonville Art Walk
8. Pick a volunteer project and get started. (I’m leaning towards signing up as a mentor or volunteering at the Florida Theater, but that may change.)
9. Lose an unspecified amount of weight
10. Go to a Good Shepherd Chamber Music Society concert
11. See the sunrise from the beach - I tried one day....and I missed it, by about 15 minutes CRAP!
12. Clean up media on iPod
13. Get car back in garage
14. Go somewhere special for New Year’s Eve
15. Cook at least three meals at home each week.
16. No more library fines – and only check out books
17. Visit Helen, Georgia during Octoberfest
18. Go to a Jacksonville Seminole Club event
19. Take a Photography Class
20. Plan Day-trip from Jax and Gainesville (Neil’s current home-base) to somewhere I haven’t been in at least 10 years.
21. Get Savannah art framed and hung (CHECK!) Actually I can claim no credit for this one - Neil had it beautifully framed for my birthday
22. Update the reading list – include authors with actual merit rather than reality television fixtures.
23. Take more pictures of myself and with Neil. (So far so good) See below
24. Go to the Planetarium
25. Find an obedience class for Finn.
26. Plan and take a road trip to Nashville (So far so good) Started talking to Mysch about this one fingers crossed!
27. Wash and clean out my car once a week
28. Go kayaking with Neil
29. Start a wine log
30. Go to the beach at least once each month (So far so good)
31. Go to Ikea in Orlando
32. Make homemade Mayonnaise and Pesto sauce
About three days after I originally posted the list - Neil took me to St. Augustine for the weekend to celebrate my birthday. That weekend really made me realize how lucky I am that I found him. We had an incredible time - he's so much fun! And I'm looking forward to all of the adventures we're going to have in the future (I KNOW HOW I SOUND - BEAR WITH ME!).
All these people around me have found this (or at least I hope that this is what they've found) and I always thought they were full of crap!
So, St. Auggie was awesome, though INCREDIBLY hot and humid (obviously, because I look melted in this photo).
A quick PS - I accidentally caught the new season of Survivor last night - and Jimmy Johnson is on the island. Super Bowl winning coach, Jimmy Johnson. And its not celebrity Survivor, its regular people Survivor. HE'S AWESOME!
Thanks for stopping by Mollywood...I'll catch you soon!