1. Get a job that I love and that pays me well. (CHECK!) Between accomplishing this one, continuing a relationship in two different cities, volunteer commitments...well....you'll read on. I LOVE what I'm doing and couldn't be happier. Now for just a bit of balance with the rest of my life.
2. Keep up with the blog (1 post each week) - Not doing so well with this one. If you have any tips on being better with this, send them my way. I think I just always want to give you a treat with something funny or insightful...and sometimes, there's NADA!
3. Attend Church Service at least once a month - going well!
4. Take a wine tasting class. - I took a beer-tasting class...I wonder if that counts!
5. Visit the Cummer Museum
6. Visit Dottie Beard in Annapolis - haven't done this one yet, but I did get to see her at Grandma's 80th birthday extravaganza. Maybe my next blog post should be how Dottie became an honorary member of our family.
7. Attend a Jacksonville Art Walk (planning on this one in December)
8. Pick a volunteer project and get started. (I’m leaning towards signing up as a mentor or volunteering at the Florida Theater, but that may change.)
9. Lose an unspecified amount of weight
10. Go to a Good Shepherd Chamber Music Society concert
11. See the sunrise from the beach - I tried one day....and I missed it, by about 15 minutes CRAP!
12. Clean up media on iPod
13. Get car back in garage
14. Go somewhere special for New Year’s Eve
15. Cook at least three meals at home each week. - this one is going pretty well....I should fill you in on what we're eating.
16. No more library fines – and only check out books - I have MISERABLE FAILED AT THIS ONE.
17. Visit Helen, Georgia during Octoberfest
18. Go to a Jacksonville Seminole Club event
19. Take a Photography Class
20. Plan Day-trip from Jax and Gainesville (Neil’s current home-base) to somewhere I haven’t been in at least 10 years.
21. Get Savannah art framed and hung (CHECK!) Actually I can claim no credit for this one - Neil had it beautifully framed for my birthday
22. Update the reading list – include authors with actual merit rather than reality television fixtures. This is going well. I'm currently reading Piper Kerman's Orange is the New Black, My Year in a Women's Prision. It's FASCINATING.
23. Take more pictures of myself and with Neil. (So far so good) See below
24. Go to the Planetarium - I may be getting this one checked off next month - stay tuned.
25. Find an obedience class for Finn.
26. Plan and take a road trip to Nashville - Because of some of the awesome air fare deals on Southwest, this one may have to be a flight this year....but I'll let you know!
27. Wash and clean out my car once a week - going well.
28. Go kayaking with Neil
29. Start a wine log
30. Go to the beach at least once each month (So far so good)
31. Go to Ikea in Orlando
32. Make homemade Mayonnaise and Pesto sauce
So there you have it. I think I need to focus a little more on this list if I want to accomplish it before the year is out.