August 29, 2008

Laughing so Hard...I can't Breathe!

Everyone should have a best friend. Seriously....I know you get them over time, but there's just something that comes from knowing someone for over 10 years.

Tonight, I was checking my facebook account (I am newly addicted...but it has taken over the Myspace addiction!). I GOT FLAIR! Seriously, if you don't have flair, I suggest you get some immediately. My best friend Mychelle sends me flair that says "If you live to be 100, I hope I live to 100 minus 1 day so I never have to live without you - Winne the Pooh" Seriously, how sweet is that? I almost cried.

So I call her and I am greeted with " 'Sup." (I'm not recapping the entire conversation of hilarity, but I'm getting there).

Her: "What are you doing?"

Me: "Filling out a job application for a recruiter I talked to today."

Her: "Where it be?" (I am not making this up, my college educated best friend asked me where a job I was looking at be)

So, what you should know is that my FAVORITE SNL skit is from 1996 right after the Olympics with Keri Strug and Chris Kattan as her brother. Mychelle and I lived together and watched the skit when it originally aired, and have quoted it relentlessly ever since. Well...tonight, we decided to find it and post it on myspace. "Yeah, sure, you're filling out an application!"

We watched it together twice...you can watch for yourself...but the best part is that Keri Strug is clearly having so much fun that she can't stop laughing, which of cours makes it even funnier. So Mychelle and I are laughing on the phone so hard that I can't breathe and her boyfriend Michael (seriously, how cute is that? I know, I just threw up a little in my mouth) came in the room and said, "Are you talking to Molly?" At least he knows that I'm the only person that can make her laugh so hard she might fall down.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the video, its a trip! Thanks for visiting MollyWood...I'll catch ya tomorrow!

No comments: