October 23, 2008

You can Run, You can Hide...

While I was driving yesterday, and singing along with the random crap that was on the radio, a song started playing that I loved when it was popular. I mean, I would listen to it over and over. Its got a really catchy beat, but its got some odd lyrics - odd like, I think its kind of funny that millions of people are singing along to this.

The song? Escape by Enrique Iglesias. (Remember when Mtv showed videos? This was the one with Enrique and Anna Kournakova making out on the public bathroom counter)

Here's what I think is odd - lyrics "You can run, you can hide but you can't escape my love." With a catchy tune, it makes you bop in your car. Coming from a man parked outside your house, it makes him a stalker.

So, I started thinking about other songs that are surprisingly odd. What can you come up with?

MollyWood loves ya!

No comments: