June 25, 2010

A touch of Random-ness...

Here's just a touch of the random-ness that is Mollywood!

(1) My house looks much like a tornado has come through my house. My entire house. I think being gone the last three weekends has done me in. Its slowly but surely coming back together, but a month worth of sloth takes a while to clean up.


(2) Have you ever tried to teach a dog how to do tricks? Seriously. We mastered "sit." It took a while. It took a long while. He'll now sit WITHOUT me having a cookie in my hand. I consider this a victory.


But then we added "down" to the repitoire. He's got that one down cold. Except he confuses "sit" and "down." I'll say "sit" and he'll lay down and look at me like I'm nuts. And sometimes, if there's a cookie involved, he'll just go straight to laying down, because he thinks that will get him the cookie faster.

Now we're adding in "shake" and the biggest problem there is, Finn doesn't like it when you touch his legs and feet. This is going to be interesting.

(3) My DVD player remote has gone AWOL. Now, I realize that this might have something to do with the MESS that is my house...but I spent the better part of this afternoon cleaning up this sty, and it is no where to be found. I'm afraid that the $20 DVD player is going to have to be replaced......HEAVENS!

(4) I just saw the first feature on ABC's The Bachelor Pad...so I checked out the show's web site....http://abc.go.com/shows/bachelor-pad?cid=showsitelinks_search. Now, most of you know I'm a HUGE fan of the Bachelor and the Bacheloretter. I've been watching since the first season and if you haven't yet checked it out....Lincee Ray's IHateGreenBeans.com blog is FABULOUS! This is going to be a train wreck of epic proportions.

(5) Since Neil and I are sitting on my couch, both of us laptops in laps (we are such a 21st century couple!) I think we should go work on the disconnected-ness. EEEWWWW...Dirty Mind! I meant we should go spend some quality time together!

Thanks for stopping by Mollywood...hope you enjoyed your stay!

1 comment:

Dani said...

I think you should update your about me section. I also think you should have lynch with me on Tuesday, then possibly pedicures...you can say you're schmoozing your most beloved fundraiser. Love, Dani