December 3, 2008

Something else Cool!

So, you know I adopted a Soldier through SoldiersAngels.com - well I got the longest email in history from my "mentor" about what to send and what not to send. This is something REALLY cool that I did not know.

The post office has a box, its an APO FPO box that you can get FREE, fill it and pack it full, and its always $10.95 to ship. And I got one, the other day - I didn't realize they were free. Well then, today I find out, you can order them from the post office web site, www.usps.com (one of MollyWood's favorite's by the way!) and the customs forms that you also need - don't forget the custom's declarations form, and they will deliver a pack of 10 or 25 to your house! NEAT-O!

Also, MollyWood has a date on Sunday!!!! I'll let you know how it goes, or maybe I won't! :-)

Hope you enjoyed your visit to MollyWood - I'll catch you later!

No comments: