December 12, 2008

I am not Alone!

Now, I may be alone in some of my beliefs ("yeah, alone in my principles would be a great song!), but my hatred for Ashley Simpson Wentz (seriously) is aparently not one of them. I was reading Mamarazzi today and this shit cracked me up! I think it will you too!

"December 10, 2008
Bad Tidings We Bring
Star magazine believes it has
solved the mystery of why Ashlee Simpson and Peter Wentz gave
their son such a crappy name.
It seems that it's not accidental that "Bronx"
ends in "x" just like the Jolie-Pitt boys' names: Maddox, Pax, and Knox. Simpson
and Wentz tried to ape a baby name like their Hollywood heros in an attempt to
be more like Jolie and Pitt.




Dear Ashlee,
We hate to break it to you, but no matter what you say,
wear, or do, this:





will never,
ever turn into this:

Yours in the face of harsh reality,
Mamarazzi"

Seriously - made me laugh so hard I almost peed! Just wanted to lighted your day!


Much love!

Hope you enjoyed your visit to MollyWood - catch you later!

No comments: