December 10, 2008

Its GOOOD!

So, I had a pretty good day! Actually, I had a great day.

First, all of the walking I've been doing is starting to pay off - I ran four stretches of my route, small interval bursts, but I didn't feel like I was going to die, which in my opinion, is a step in the right direction. I'm telling you, the skinny jeans will be on by March!

Second, I actually got some work done. I would have gotten a LOT more done had someone actually delivered what they promised, but surprise surprise, he can't get me a FREAKING DATE! (Sorry, there's a little frustration working with someone who promises to get things and misses his self-imposed deadlines REPEATEDLY!)

Third, the Mom called to relate a funny story which ended with her rolling down the car window and yelling "YOU are RUDE!" at someone. Aparently, I am rubbing off on her, and I like it!

So then, she and I are talking, and for some reason, I decide to walk outside the front door. And there are THREE packages for ME! One is a box from my best friend Amanda (oooh, presents!) The second is a gift bag with fresh baked bread and information from the church I went and checked out on Sunday (yes, I see the irony!) And third was the biggest SEPHORA box I've ever seen! HUGE. And inside, gift wrapped was a present from my other best friend in Nashville. We've been friends since we were freshmen in college, and she knows more about me than probably anyone else on the planet - and I love her dearly.

Just thought I'd share some randomness from my pretty good day. Tomorrow could top it if I beat Kathryn at WordTwist - I'm telling you, its going to happen!

Hope you enjoyed your visit to MollyWood! Catch you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good bloger~