November 25, 2008

Kinda Cool

I did something kinda cool today! I applied to adopt a soldier through SoldiersAngles.com. I have a good life - even though this has been a rough year for me. I read about this in Real Simple and its something that I can do. You make a six to twelve month commitment to send a letter once a week and one to two care packages a month to an assigned soldier. It just seems like a cool project, and I have a feeling that if I'm approved, that my family will probably get involved as well.

So, fingers crossed that I get approved, and more fingers crossed that if I do, that I get someone cool.

On another note - I had an interesting night at home last night. I am so excited that I'm in a house and not living with a shared wall next to the white trash neighbors. I'm also REALLY excited that I can play music as loud as I want, sing along and dance around the house and NO ONE will ever know!

Have a great week. Eat lots of turkey!

MollyWood loves you!

1 comment:

Michael said...

What a great idea. I am going to sign up as well..