August 18, 2010

Namaste

Well...I may have joined the revolution 15 years too late, but I'm here.

I am starting Yoga. In a given day, I follow a variety of Blogs....well I won a contest from the fabulous Allison Winn Scotch http://www.allisonwinn.com/ during the launch of her most recent book. Hooray for internet contests where I win $25 to Amazon.com!

Well, I've also become a closet fan of Bethenny Frankel....I KNOW! So, I've been doing some research, checked out her first book from the Library and was curious about her exercise video, available exclusively through....you guessed it....Amazon.com.

Well, once I got my gift certificate, it was the first thing I purchased, and the bonus is it came with an optional video download....so I could enjoy right away before my DVD arrives. And. It. Kicked. My. Ass. Its mostly Yoga with a mix of basic weight training and some butt sculpting. And the best part? It was free (if it wasn't free, it was a paltry $12.99).

My goal is simple. I'm going to try to follow it every week day for the next week. Experts say if you really want to make a habit and make it stick, you should commit to 30 days. I know how short my attention span is. If I can commit to a week, and then another week, maybe I can be on a new path to enlightenment along with the Dalai Lamma.

Hopefully this is the start of a whole new me!

Thanks for stopping by Mollywood...I'll catch you soon!

No comments: