July 14, 2010

Sadly Selling Dave Matthews Band Tickets

You may or may not know, I'm obsessed.

I am obsessed with going to see Dave Matthews Band in a live show. I've been to something like 12-14 shows (I can't remember) and each one is different and better than the last.


Two years ago, my friend Tonya and I decided that we'd start combining the DMB summer tour with our vacation schedule. We pick a show that's somewhere we want to go on vacation and set off.

We've been to Charleston, SC; Atlanta, GA; Nashville, TN and were planning to go too Washington, DC this summer. And since the Band has announced they aren't touring next summer, this was an even more exciting trip for us.

Yup...those are the plans you make when you're working and have a job.

Now that I'm a job hunter, I don't have the resources to travel, and well....its not such a good idea.



I think I'll miss Dave dancing "Crazy Legs" most of all. If you've never been to a show before, you really don't know what you're missing.

My other favorite part of the shows? Boyd Tinsley ROCKING out on the violin. Seriously, I LOVE that there's a guy with a violin just wailing on a stage in front of between 20,000 and 50,000 people. Its absolutely incredible.


So, this summer's tickets are for sale! If you're interested, I'll FedEx them to you in time for the show....they're listed on StubHub for $170 a piece, but the special MollyWood price is $150 each (that's a $40 discount for being a MollyWood follower!)

Ticket Details:

The tickets are Section 204, Row J, Seats 5 & 6.

The Show is Friday, July 23rd at 7pm at the Washington Nationals Stadium.

Even better - the opener is the Zac Brown Band.

Shoot me an email if you're interested. molly.c.wahl@gmail.com


Hope you enjoyed your trip to MollyWood!

No comments: