January 11, 2009

Ooops...

So, I think my parents' house is like a black hole. When you get there, you lose all connection with the outside world. I blogged right before Christmas with the full intention of blogging while I was home, at least once, and its been like 20 days. I have no idea how that happened.

Well....the two major things that have happened while I was in the Black Hole.

(1) Christmas. Fairly uneventful, but a good time was had by all. Mom, Dad and I went to Universal one night and got to see Blue Man Group - AMAZING!


The bigger news from Christmas is....
I'm going to FRANCE!!!! Paris to be more accurate. But Mom and I asked, hinted and just about begged, AND. We're going to Paris for a week this summer!

The SECOND piece of news is....

I adopted a DOG! His name is FINNEGAN and he's a Glen of Imaal Terrier and Yorkshire Terrier. (He's a mutt, but this sounds better!)

More to come on both fronts!

That's all from MollyWood - catch ya later!

No comments: