July 21, 2010

Stella & Dot is Back for Fall!

There's been a lot of things in my life that got put on hold the first part of this year. Mollywood was one of them, and I'm trying desperately to get my readers back! If you're back...I'm not shy about wanting the blog love!

The second thing that got put on hold was Stella & Dot. S&D started for me as something to help me get out and about while I was working from home and help add to my schedule and keep me busy. Making a little money and getting a bunch of free jewelry for me, was a BONUS! An excellent Bonus! And you know what I've discovered, I miss it!

I miss getting to share the FABULOUS jewelry with you. I miss getting to play with the jewelry and with you all....and I miss helping my hostesses earn FREE jewelry.
Coincidently, the new Fall/Winter 2010 Stella & Dot line launched this week (come on, you don't really believe in coincidences do you?) So, here's what. I'm going to post a preview of the new pieces (and some Summer Sale stuff too!) in the next few weeks. If you see something you like, I'm hosting an online trunk show until August 20th. Just visit www.stelladot.com/mollywood and look in the upper right corner, where you can choose your hostess (ME!). Also, ordering through a trunk show gets you show shipping (which is $5.95 flat) rather than the sliding scale for regular online orders!


The Jewels


Alright...this is now officially the longest blog post in America. Oh well...lots to share with you! We'll start with the Summer Sale. It seems that lots of pieces that I've been coveting over the last year are now available at a reduced price...lucky for you! Here's a few of my favs:
Della Triple Strand Necklace - N1002 - ON SALE $73.00
Oh, I've wanted this necklace for so long. Its one of those wardrobe staples that looks good with a black tie dress, a suit or jeans and a t-shirt (I've tried it on with all three, I promise!)


Kelly Cuff in Red - B811R - ON SALE $67.00
also in Black - B811 - ON SALE $67.00
(This should be a staple in everyone's wardrobe. It turns into a great statement piece and every time I wear it, someone mentions it!)



Palm Necklace with Starfish - N111S - ON SALE $73.00
(This necklace, and its sister the Boca Necklace with the Bee, N109G, are SO Lilly Pulitzer is not even funny. I'll be wearing this one with my Lilly Jellyfish dress!)


Audrey Cluster Bracelet - B122 - $69.00
This is from the new line, and I have a feeling its going to become a Holiday staple. It matches with so many things that its going to be hard to NOT own this one.

Remember, see anything you like, www.stelladot.com/mollywood - and I'm the party hostess.

Check out the Fall Line and the Summer Sale, you won't be disappointed when you do!

Next time we'll talk about the Girls line and the Foundation bracelets along with more highlights from the Fall line!

Hope you enjoyed your visit to Mollywood...I'll catch you next time!

















No comments: